Services for:
Choose a category:
Choose a service:
  •  
  •  
  •  

Memorial Hall

Work began on Memorial Hall in 1946, and it opened the following fall as a men’s residence building, as St. Dunstan’s welcomed a record-breaking postwar boom of 306 students (including 256 boarders). Funds came through the Diocesan Fund Campaign. In 1980 it was renovated, housing the Faculty of Education, the Department of Psychology, and the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. The newly created Departments of Mathematics and Statistics and Computer Science and Information Technology, have since moved to Cass Science Hall.

Building Code: MH
Building Number: 9
Building Type: Building
Architect: James E. Harris
Year Built: 1946
Total Area: 23,993 ft2 (2,229 m2)
Structure: Concrete block, face brick
Primary Role/Purpose: Academic, research

Occupants: 

  • Faculty of Education
  • Department of Psychology